My Route


Ver Bike Argentina en un mapa ampliado

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 50

I got back on the road this morning and had a nice, fast, uneventful ride. I went 186 km. I hit 100 miles after just 6 hours of riding. I even made it to my destination in time for the argentina world cup game today. The city looked abandoned as I road in. Everyone was inside watching the game. I found a hotel near the city center and just relaxed, ate tangerines, and watched the game. Every time Argentina scored I heard yells everywhere, dogs barking, and fireworks. After the game the city just turned into a block party, dancing in the street, fireworks, horns, drums, cheering students. If Argentina ends up winning the world cup this country is going to expload, and I am going to be here to see it...awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment