My Route


Ver Bike Argentina en un mapa ampliado

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 47

I made my way to resistencia today. It was a nice and easy day. I biked through corrientes on my way there and got a lot of stares from people. A few other people on bikes asked where I was coming from. I had gone through corrientes dozens of times, but always by bus, never actually stopping to see the city, so I got my chance today. I went over a huge bridge which crosses the rio parana. Fortunately this time there was a small sidewalk wide enough for a bike. I crossed without any problem and stopped in the middle to take a few pictures. I arrived around 11 am and surprised everyone in resistencia. I made my rounds to all my family's homes the rest of the day and had dinner at my coudin's house. I also got to see my five year old goddaughter, Dana. She made a watercolor painting of a butterfly for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment