My Route


Ver Bike Argentina en un mapa ampliado

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 31

This morning I left Bahia Blanca and made my way to Coronel Pringles. It was a nice day with rolling hills. One of my spokes came loose somehow but it didn´t break so I stopped and fixed it with my spoke wrench. I am surprised at how well my bike is holding up considering what I am putting it through. I have only had 1 flat tire the whole trip. About 5 hours into the day I had to cross a small mountain range. It was a pretty gradual climb and was not too bad. One the way up I saw beautiful fields that were practially neon green. The way down was pretty gradual too so I was able to average a good speed for the last hour of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Nick: Well, I have to tell you. I hate head winds and am not overly fond of side winds. The side winds are OK, just have to watch out when a vehicle passes you but those head winds are brutal and you've have so much head wind...I don't think I'll ever try to duplicate your route! Good job, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but chuckle at the Coronel Pringles name..I'm just picturing the weird mustache face of the Pringles chips dude. Sounds like you're having a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete