My Route


Ver Bike Argentina en un mapa ampliado

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 45: Rest day in Mercedes

Today was a rest day in Mercedes with my family. My uncle and cousin watched the Argentia world cup game with me this morning and then I went on a bunch of errands with my uncle. We stopped at his various businesses around the city and then went out to his ranch to visit with a gaucho that works for him and check on the animals. There were baby lambs everywhere, not more than a few days old. Very cute. Later we stopped by a bike shop to get my spoke repaired and have a general tune up. The guy did a terrific job and cleaned every inch of my bike. I had lunch with my uncle and aunt and then. A few more of my cousins stopped by the house later in the day. I have 4 cousins here and they have 12 children all together, so there were little kids running around all day.

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures with family in Mercedes. How special was that!

    ReplyDelete