My Route


Ver Bike Argentina en un mapa ampliado

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 41

I slept in today until noon after a late night out with new friends. The weather forcasts were wrong and it turned out to be a nice rain free day. It is a little frustrating to miss a nice sunny day to make some more progress, but better dry than sorry. Later in the afternoon I went for a walk.  I was looking for a fruit stand, but as it was Sunday nothing was open.  I just kept walking around and exploring the city.  I eventually came to a waterfront.  I sat down by a pier, hung my feet out over the water and watched some fishermen catch nothing. I saw about a dozen splashes in the water as I sat, so the fish were there. There was one fisherman out in the middle of the river in a canoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment