My Route


Ver Bike Argentina en un mapa ampliado

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 27

Today was a pretty easy day. I made my way to General Conesa, which was only 60 miles away. The next town after that was 90 more miles, so it was go 60 or 150, which was not going to happen, even with the tail wind I had today. It was nice and sunny agains today. This is the 3rd day or great weather in a row. I ran into some more dogs today. One chased me for at least half a mile. It was flat and I managed to get up to 25 mph and out ran the dog. General Conesa is like a ghost town. Dirt roads, few people, everything is closed. I found a small lodge after about 20 minutes of searching. It was only $10 a night!

1 comment:

  1. Hey man,

    I just stumbled into your blog while searching for biking around Argentina.

    Hope you post updates on Twitter too. My friends are biking too but they are doing Japan. (twitter.com/journeyof1000li)

    ReplyDelete