My Route


Ver Bike Argentina en un mapa ampliado

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 13

This morning I woke up to the sound of howling wind. It was another hurricane outside, dust being kicked up in my eyes and trash flying by. It got worse as the day went on. It was so strong it was almost funny. I can just imagine trying to through this stuff. There was no way I could have made 100 miles in this weather before sundown. I tried once and barely made it half that distance and was ready to collapse by the end. I decided to stay in San Julian one more night in the hope that the weather would improve. Not a whole lot to do here. The only thing near my hotel is a gas station.

I am starting to see a change in my appearance now after almost 2 weeks on the road. My face has gotten tan and a little dry and weathered. Starting to notice a little weight loss too, though nothing substantial yet.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Nik!
    My girlfriend and I, we're planning to visit Argentina, we're looking for apartments for rent Buenos Aires, do you have any recomendations? suggestions?

    ReplyDelete