My Route


Ver Bike Argentina en un mapa ampliado

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 55

I had nice 120 km ride today to J.V. Gonzalez. Since it is Sunday there was very little traffic. This turned out to be very useful as the condition of the road was pretty bad. I biked down the left side of the road most of the time so I could weave through all the pot holes and cracks. I had a great tail wind for the last hour and a half and arrived after a little less than 5 hours of biking. I found a little hotel at the edge of town and headed out to a bar to watch the Argentina world cup game. I have barely drank any alcohol this entire trip, so even a small beer makes me feel like a light weight. I can see the Andes Mountains on the horizon now. Tomorrow I will begin to cross them. After 7 weeks of biking I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment