My Route


Ver Bike Argentina en un mapa ampliado

Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 3

Today was an easy day. I slept surprisingly well last night in the barn and was off at sunrise again. There was a lot of fog coming off the ocean but it burned off after about half an hour. I ran into Jerramiah today returning from Ushuaia by motorcycle. He pulled over and we chatted for about a minute or two and then we went our seperate ways. I arrived in Rio Grande and found bike shop to fix the spoke I broke the day before. I could do it myself, but I would rather spend the $7 and have an extra hour to write this blog :-)

2 comments:

  1. Nick! Keep up the blog--it's a really great read/study break :) And keep on posting those pictures; they're beautiful! Be Safe.
    Norah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nico! Glad to hear you are doing well down there. Not the same up in NYC without ya bud. You know to be safe but just as important, enjoy the experience because I think, and you might agree, that it will be a once in a life time moment to pit you against the elements of a strange land. Bike hard and looking forward to the next entry in your adventures!

    Farco

    ReplyDelete