My Route


Ver Bike Argentina en un mapa ampliado

Monday, May 3, 2010

Chilling in BA and Chilly in Ushuaia

In Buenos Aires at the moment and fly down to Ushuaia tomorrow morning. I´ve been making my rounds visiting all my family before I leave and planning the details of my route. Tryng to enjoy family when I can see them as I´ll be pretty isolated for the next few months. First night I went to a birthday party with my cousin, but I cut out early as I didn´t sleep a whole lot on my flight the night before and was really tired. Last night I hung out with two more cousins making pizza and drinking home made beer. Good stuff! A relative of mine lives in Southern Argentina and is going to give me a list of all the people he knows along my route and places I can stay. Today is super busy. I have to pick up a new box for my bike, maps of Southern Argentina, and my cell phone. I will post the cell number for everyone as soon as I get it. Looking at the weather reports for the South I am getting a little worried. It is supposed to get below freezing on my first night.

No comments:

Post a Comment